We are looking to partner with Independent Fashion and Upcycle Designer Brands. We especially love sustainable, handmade, handcrafted, eco-conscious, upcycled, natural fabrics, ethically made fashion lines and accessories that is unique, comfortable and contemporary.
- Sell to Miraposa’s extensive global audience of fashion lovers
- A personal Account Manager dedicated to guiding your boutique to success
- An editable boutique storefront that you can tailor to your brand
- Free editorial coverage across our website and social media channels.
- Editorial coverage on a global scale with influencers and many fashion industry sources.
- Professionally managed marketing campaigns on the following: Google Search Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads
- As soon as your brands item is sold on the website, you will get paid for it via Paypal, minus a 40% commission that we retain. In other words, you will list your item for the retail price. This payment will be sent prior to fulfillment and delivery.
- Designers must stock a minimum of 3 styles at all times and have sufficient inventory to be able to deliver your item to customers within a 5 day period, unless it is custom-made and you have specified the expected time frame for delivery.
- Upcycle Fashion Designers can also provide custom services.
- Your product images must be up to standard before you open your boutique. Read our photography requirements for further details.
- Send us updates on your new fashions and/or any promotional material on your brand so we can add it to our newsletter, e-mail campaigns and blog that is coming soon
- You’ll need a Marketplace account to apply as a seller. Create an account under "Open A Boutique"Upcycle
Here is the Marketplace Seller Guide which explains how to set up your store:
Please send to info@miraposaapparel a link to your website, a photo attachment of a sample product, a brand description and any important information on your line. We will respond within a week with further details.
Or create an account under "Open A Boutique", answer a few questions, and we will respond within a week.
TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THE VENDORS/DESIGNERS
Welcome to the Miraposa Terms of Service page!
We are very excited to represent your unique brand. Thank you for choosing our website platform and we hope to a part of the journey to help launch and promote your brand.
Below, we have outlined different legal terms that apply to any user who comes to our website or uses our services.
These legal terms are crucial in order to protect both you and Miraposa, and to make our services possible for every designer/vendor.
By using the Miraposa (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Miraposa, LLC (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You may not use the Miraposa website for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, legal company name, a valid email address, and your address.
- You are responsible to provide full product descriptions, with fabric content, where it is manufactured and how, expected date of delivery, (which should be 3days to 5 weeks for custom orders) along with professional model shots in your apparel, jewelry or accessories. You may also send videos
- You can either access the marketplace feature on the website and manage your own boutique or supply us with CSV files for your products and any other important info. or images and we will list it for you.
- If you have specific directions for measurements, or otherwise, please add that to your product description.
Information and Materials You Post or Provide
- You represent that you have all right, title, and interest to materials that you provide to the Miraposa Site (“Materials”) including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Materials
- All products are original or you have obtained all necessary rights to the products and are not reproductions of existing products by other brands.
- Posting such Materials does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity.
- You further represent and warrant that you are who you say you are, that you have not submitted fictitious, false or inaccurate information about yourself, and that all information contained in the posted Materials is true and your own work or work you are authorized to submit
- The posted Materials do not contain any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic, material, or other material that would violate any other applicable law or regulation.
- You agree that you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading information. You represent and warrant that the Materials you supply do not violate these Terms of Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen all content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
Advertising and Promotion
- Miraposa has the right to use any of your content, photos, videos, material in relation to your brand on the website as well as on any of our marketing campaigns.
- Miraposa LLC, will advertise and/or promote at our discretion your brand on the following: social media, press, websites, channels, podcasts, any type of media, magazines, newspapers and create paid advertising campaigns on google and across all social media channels.
Prices, Payment, Returns, Refunds, Terms
- You get paid as soon as your item is paid for, we retain a 40% fee and the remaining balance is sent you via Paypal.
- The retail price of your item on our website must match your price or be lower than your retail price on your website.
- If an item is returned, we will immediately send you a notification and you will be billed back for that item. You are required to pay this amount within 2 weeks via Paypal.
- The customer is required to send the returning item back to you within 15 days of receiving it. If a customer sends back the returned item damaged or worn. Notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so we can resolve the issue, since the customer will not be allowed to return items that are not in the same condition as they received them.
- Custom made items are not returnable unless it is defective or the measurements for the piece is not correctly made and the purchaser can prove that it was delivered with a defect or wrong measurements.
- The designer/vendor is responsible for shipping the product as in a timely manner within the specified date range that you have promised within your product description.
- The designer/vendor is responsible for the expense to ship the product out to the customer so make sure that expense is thought out while pricing your products.
- For the return either Miraposa or the customer will be responsible.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our return policy.
Cancellation and Termination
- Send us a written request by e-mail if you would like to cancel your association and representation on our website. You can cancel at any time.
- Miraposa LLC, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your representation on the website and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Miraposa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Services and Prices
- Miraposa LLC, reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by us in writing to your e-mail provided..
- Miraposa shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You understand that the Company uses hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may remove any designer that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to info@miraposaapparel